Saturday, July 9, 2016

My Favorite Summer Beauty Products


Summer Beauty
 
 
Summer is here, and so is the time to take care of your body. For this post, I decided to talk about some of my favorite beauty products this summer. First, my skin. I love to take showers. There is just something about the feel of warm water and tons and tons of suds. Here are my favorite shower gels:
 
 
I absolutely love Dove body wash. It feels so creamy and smooth. When I want to think of what to write in my books, I grab the Dove and jump in the shower. It really gets my creative juices flowing. I also love the feel of the Nivea. It is also smooth. I also love the fragrance of the Nivea. One time my guy friend thought it was perfume. And, last but not least, is the Suave. I love it. It is inexpensive and smells awesome. I love all the different fragrances.
 













Hair...hair...hair! It is no secret that I wear hair extension and accents. To keep my natural hair blended and looking smooth, I use gel. My favorite gel is: Shine n' Jam. This stuff works great.


 
Of course, you have to wash clothes in the summer. So, I decided to talk about my favorite laundry detergents. Here are my top picks:
 
 
Here are 3 of my favorite detergents. I love Cheer, Tide, Purex, and Gain. I am out of Gain at the moment. I will admit my favorite one is Cheer. I love the smell. I love the way it does my clothes. I just love it. I also love Purex. Purex is the cheapest, but it smells great and cleans just as well.
 
 
Well, these are my summer picks for the moment. Back with more later!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment