Monday, August 12, 2013

Food Network Names New Star

On last night's show, "Food Network Star" Damaris Phillips was named the overall winner. Little Miss Damaris is a Southern Belle with charm oozing out of every pore. Although I liked her personality and fun-loving spirit, I will admit that she was not the person I thought would become the next Food Network Star. To be honest, I believe that Stacey Poon-Kinney would have been the perfect hostess. I know the judges did criticize her because she tended to seem scripted. However, Stacey knew how to cook and how to handle the camera. Maybe with the recent fall from grace of Paula Deen viewers were looking for a replacement. Either way, congrats to Damaris. Maybe the South will rise again. And, if anyone can do it, it would have to be charming Damaris.

I am also curious to know what the Neelys are doing now. I really miss them from the Food Network. I loved their recipes, creative style of cooking, and the way the couple interacted with each other. So, Food Network can we have the Neely's back?

No comments:

Post a Comment