Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Monica Lewinsky in the News Again
 
 
Monica Lewinsky is in the news again. "Personal" items from Lewinsky's time as a White House intern are being auctioned off, and it is believed that they will bring a pretty hefty sum. Huh...Poor Monica, will she ever escape the Clinton Incident? I guess not. I will admit that I was wondering what had happened to the infamous intern that led to the impeachment of a president. In fact, I had recently done an internet search to see if she had married and settled down. No, she hasn't. Lewinsky remains single (And, there is nothing wrong with that!).
 
A smear was left on both Former President Clinton's life and that of Lewinsky. However, the former president has risen above the incident and he continues to be one of the nation's favorite president. Well, he is definitely one of my all-time favorite presidents!
 
As for Ms. Lewinsky, I wish her the best. I know it must be difficult to try to live a private life after such world-wide attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment