Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lessons form 2 Great Shows

 
Lessons from 2 Great Shows
 
 
We all have favorite shows. I don't watch a lot of television, but there are a few shows that I enjoy. Did you know that you can learn valuable life lessons from television. There are some lessons I have learned from 2 great shows:
 
"Scandal"
 
This is my favorite show. What lessons have I learned from Olivia and her team?
1. Trust no one.
2. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
3. Decide what is important.
4. Love is worth fighting for.
5. People are only human. They make mistakes.
 
What invaluable lessons have I learned from these business sharks?
 
"Shark Tank"
1. Know the market for your product.
2. Know your product.
3. Always pay yourself.
4. Have a plan.
5. Know how much money it will take to make your product sell.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Tonight is Friday, and my eyes will be glued to "Shark Tank". This is one of my favorite shows. I have learned valuable lessons from this show and "ABC's Scandal". Let's see what we can learn tonight!

    ReplyDelete