Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Interracial Couple on "The Bachelor"?

"The Bachelorette: Men Tell All" was on last night. I have one note to make about both "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette". After watching the show for years, I am amazed that we have not seen even one interracial couple. I think I remember one black woman making it to the final four on the first show, but never again. No black man has ever made it even that close. I do understand that the show is geared toward Caucasians. However, is it that America is not ready for an interracial couple on the show? You can not make me believe that  out of all these years there was not at least one black person on the show who was just as worthy to make it to the final rose ceremony as the other contestants. I don't know. I just know that I would like to see an African American make it to the final rose ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment