Monday, November 11, 2013

Black Women and Nasty Attitudes

While shopping in Walmart yesterday, I encountered the famous "black woman" attitude. The store was crowded. I stopped to let another shopper- a black woman go by. She also stopped. I said, "You can go." She stood there. When I decided to go, the nasty-mouth, overweight, black woman decided to say, "That's so dumb. You so dumb anyway. You just standing there." What's up? Why can't we be nice. I see why other races think we are rude.WE ARE RUDE!!! I realize that this is a negative statement, but God knows, it is true. Why can't we put the drama behind us and move on. Why do we feel obligated to get smart with people? Why do we have to be so loud? Why can't we learn to control our attitudes? Then, we wonder why our black men are dating other women. http://voices.yahoo.com/black-women-relationships-attitude-ruining-11927541.html

No comments:

Post a Comment